Take the butter out of the fridge to warm up.
LAYING THE FISH
1. In a saucepan to fit the fish, put very little water, at the end you only have to cover half the fish so as not to boil in the dry.
2. Add salt, vinegar, white wine, peppercorns, coriander seeds and bay leaves.
3. Bring the liquid to a boil and simmer for about 2 minutes.
4. Extinguish the flame, cover the pan and let it infuse for 20-30 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare a steamer. Put 2 cups of water in the bowl.
1. Wash, clean the spine and cut the vegetables as you see in the pictures.
2. You will salt and pepper them.
3. Place them in the steamer sieve. If you don't have a steamer, improvise from a bamboo basket or metal sieve with large holes on a pot of boiling water and seal with a lid. Cook the vegetables in steam, over low heat, for about 15 minutes, or until tender, but remain al dente, keeping a pleasant texture.
4. Put the saucepan with the infusion back on the fire and bring it to a simmer.
5. Reduce the flame as much as possible, so that the water is maintained at a temperature of 80-90 ° C.
6. Put the salmon pieces in the liquid and cook for about 10-15 minutes, or until they are done. Check this by inserting a small knife into the thick area of the fillet, if it is salmon (thicker than other fillets). The flesh should be whitish and opaque, not pink.
7. Remove the fillets and drain them well of the liquid.
1. While the fillets are cooking, heat a 3-4 cm thick layer of water in a very small saucepan over low heat.
2. Mix the yolks with 1 tablespoon of cold water, in a metal bowl, I have a kind of wide kettle with a long tail and it is very convenient for such a thing. The one I used to pour the icing on the Piernik cake on the blog. Use a whisk, with quick round movements, until the mixture becomes frothy and doubles in volume.
3. At this stage you can add 1-2 drops of lemon juice.
4. Place the bowl over the pan in which the water boils very slowly. Stir the eggs for another 1-2 minutes, until they have thickened a little.
Extinguish the flame under the pan, but keep the bowl on top.
5. Add the butter in small portions, stirring constantly. If you add butter too quickly, the emulsion will cut. As the sauce thickens, the slices of melted butter may increase. After all the butter has been incorporated, add the lemon juice and grated peel, plus the black and pink peppercorns.
6. Taste and season with salt. The sauce should be served immediately. Place the fillets on or next to the steamed vegetables and sprinkle them abundantly with the Dutch sauce and each one sprinkles, according to taste, with the lemon juice from the slices you will associate with the food.
May it be useful to you!
/> Peel the vegetables and wash them. Cut onion, carrot and parsley into large pieces. To save time, I did not scrape them on the grater, manually, I chopped them in the bowl. /> I soaked the salt beans until morning. The next day I drained the water from it, put it in a pot and covered it with cold water. I boiled it. When the water boiled, I threw the water off. /> The egg whites are mixed until they become foam, gradually add the sugar. Add the ground walnuts and mix gently with the whisk. With a teaspoon we take and put small foams in a tray lined with.
/> Vegetables are cleaned and finely chopped. Onions are cleaned, washed and sliced. Peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes. The ladder is cut into pieces. In a pot, put the oil, vegetables and onions. /> Cut the chest & icircn two lobes. Grease with butter and sprinkle with spices. The zucchini is washed, wiped and sliced. Powder with salt and pepper. The meat is fried. /> First, prepare a dish that will be placed in the freezer. Prepare a black coffee, from 350 - 400 ml of water and 5-6 teaspoons of coffee. If you prefer to. This recipe is for a 28 cm diameter pizza. Cauliflower top - Wash the cauliflower, break the small bouquets and chop on the food processor - Put the cauliflower. /> For the marinade, we put the meat cut into smaller pieces, in the casserole for vacuuming and we season it with salt, pepper, paprika and ginger. We mix it well to powder it evenly with these. /> Dissolve the yeast in warm water and sugar Put the flour in a bowl and over it add the yeast dissolved in the water Mix well. /> Eggs are degreased, washed, with a sponge, with water and dishwashing detergent. Take an egg and fix a leaf on it, then put a piece of tame over the leaf. /> In the evening, wash the onion leaves very well and put them in two separate dishes, in about 2 l of water each. Boil for about 5 minutes after the water has boiled, turn off the heat and the dishes. /> For each color use 100 ml of water with 1 teaspoon of vinegar and dye. It can be only one color or combinations, 5 drops of red and 5 of yellow for orange or. /> We clean the inside of the zucchini and the peel, we wash it and cut it into cubes. We clean the green beans from the ends, wash them and break them into three pieces each, so that it is smaller. We clean the onion. /> Pour the breadcrumbs on a plate and mix with the chopped rosemary and crushed garlic. Pour the flour into another plate, and beat the egg with a little salt in the third plate. Season. /> First prepare the syrup: put water and sugar on the fire and let it boil until it melts. When it has cooled, add the coffee liqueur. For the countertop, mix the eggs.
/> How to boil corn. The pigeons are harvested and the leaves are removed. Put the pigeons in a saucepan, then a few sheets on top. Put enough water to cover them, and put a plate over them. Yes. /> How to boil corn. Before presenting the preparation method, I would like to mention that Meri ate two and we ate one at a time :)) Peel the corn, remove the silk, as much as possible, like. /> How to boil corn. After finding out these things about the common pormub cob, I set to work) Milk corn is cleaned of leaves and proumb silk, is. /> For Countertop: Separate eggs. Beat the egg whites with the salt and sugar until they become shiny, add the yolks one by one and mix until incorporated in the composition. Add vanilla sugar, vanilla essence and rum, to taste. /> Peel the vegetables and wash well under running water. Carrots, bell peppers and parsnips are cut into small pieces or cubes, onions are finely chopped and the gulia is cut into thin sticks and not very. /> Put the oil in a pan and let it heat well. Season the turkey breast with salt and pepper, then brown it in the pan on both sides. Add the wine and leave on the fire until it starts to rise. /> In a kettle put the sugar, milk, cocoa, butter on the fire until it boils, then set it aside, add the rum essence and vanilla sugar and let it cool, stirring occasionally.
/> To start, let the cheese drain in a thick sieve for 1 hour. Separate the eggs, sprinkle a little salt in both bowls, and over the yolks add the sugar and mix well, well until it changes. /> We wash the beans and leave them in cold water, preferably overnight or for a few hours. This will boil faster. I boiled the beans separately in water with salt and chopped onion. /> Melt the butter over low heat, remove from the heat and add the flour, stirring constantly, so that no lumps form. We dissolve the composition by pouring the milk a little. Homogenize, season to taste. /> We put the biscuits in the robot and grind them not very small. Melt the butter, add it over the biscuits and mix well. Prepare a round baking tin and place the base of the biscuits. Attention, base.