It's spring and a new cabbage dish, full of vitamins, goes great with polenta! :)
- 1 Kg diced pork leg
- 3 new, medium cabbages
- 1 box with diced tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons broth
- 1 dill connection
- 2 lemons (juice)
- 200 ml. oil
- salt and pepper
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION New cabbage with meat:
Method of preparation:
Chop the cabbage, mix it well with salt and juice from the two lemons and leave it for 2-3 hours or the night before.
If you prefer very sweet cabbage, give up lemon juice!
In a large saucepan, heat 200 ml of oil and fry the meat, stirring occasionally, so that it does not stick. When the meat is slightly fried, add a cup of water and let it boil until it starts to soften. Add the cabbage, gradually and heat it, stirring in one. Put the lid on the pan and let it simmer for a while, then pour a cup of water and leave for another 5 minutes. then add the tomatoes, broth, pepper and salt, if needed, and simmer until the cabbage is ready.
Cabbage boiled quite quickly because it was very tender!
At the end we chopped a dill. Serve with polenta.
Good appetite !
Why don't I fry the cabbage anymore? I learned a new method of preparation!
Chicken with vegetables can rightly be considered a dietary dish. Today we present to you, dear lover of delicious dishes, an original recipe for baked chicken with vegetables. You will get a diet that is both dietary and healthy, because the chicken with vegetables is baked in a bag. Cabbage, cooked in a bag, is different from the one you are stifling, it has a softer taste, it is juicy and completely fat-free. This dish is very easy to prepare. Even a novice in the culinary arts will do well. It is suitable for both dinner and lunch.
& # 8211 2 + 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
& # 8211 4 lower legs of chicken
Note: see Measurement of ingredients
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Peel the garlic, crush it and combine it in a bowl with 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil and adjica. Stir in the sauce.
2. Thoroughly clean and wash the chicken legs. Cut the meat in half. Grease each piece of meat well with the prepared sauce and place it in a bowl. Refrigerate for 30-40 minutes.
3. Take the cabbage, remove the damaged leaves and cut it finely. Peel the onion and carrot. Cut the onion in half into rounds, and pass the carrot through a large grater.
4. Combine the chopped vegetables in a bowl, season with a pinch of salt and mix, lightly flattening. Sprinkle the vegetables in the bowl with 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil and mix again.
5. Take a baking bag and place the vegetables in a layer. Then place the marinated meat on top of the vegetables. Cut the butter into cubes and spread it among the pieces of meat. Tie the bag tightly and place it on the baking tray.
6. Place the tray in the preheated oven at 200 ° C for about 45 minutes. After the time has elapsed, take the tray out of the oven and carefully cut the bag, then put the delicacy back in the oven until it browns nicely. Baking time depends on each oven.
Raw cabbage is the recommended one. But cooked cabbage is, in turn, recommended for those who have certain digestive problems and do not tolerate the fiber content of cabbage. Cabbage is an energetic, mineralizing, toning vegetable and it is preferable to eat it raw to keep its properties intact.
Cabbage juice is very easy to prepare and quickly and significantly relieves stomach pain, but also other digestive problems, such as constipation, decreased appetite, nausea, vomiting or excessive belching, symptoms specific to ulcers.
To get a pleasant-tasting cabbage juice, you can use other vegetables, such as celery or carrots, or even apples. Cabbage has a slightly bitter taste, so such vegetables can sweeten the juice a little, which you can enjoy with pleasure every time.
Pickled cabbage juice & # 8211 benefits
Pickled cabbage is considered almost a miracle. It contains microorganisms beneficial to the intestinal flora. So it turns into a probiotic product and is often praised for its high vitamin C content.
Cabbage juice is excellent for eliminating toxins and at the same time contributes to the vitaminization of the whole body, due to the fact that in this liquid are found many of the vitamins and antioxidants present in fresh cabbage, but also other beneficial substances such as minerals, ferments and enzymes. .
600 g fresh cabbage, 500 g lean pork or poultry, 3 medium-sized potatoes, 1 large carrot, 2 tablespoons tomato paste, 1 bay leaf, salt and pepper to taste.
We prepare the ingredients. We cut the cabbage into large or thin pieces, as we like. We cut the carrot into rounds, not very thick. We also cut the meat into pieces, and we will cut the potatoes into cubes after we have cleaned them.
First prepare the meat. The meat cut into pieces is put to harden in a cauldron with a little oil. When the meat has removed the liquid, turn on the heat and wait for the liquid to evaporate. Turn the heat to low and let the meat brown a little. Then put the onion to brown. When the onion is browned, add the cabbage, carrot and potatoes. Let everything simmer for about 5 minutes, gradually stirring. Add the tomato paste, salt and pepper. Pour about 150 ml of water and put the lid on (low heat). Cabbage with meat in a cauldron will be ready in 15 minutes. Good appetite.
Cabbage stuffed with meat
Cabbage stuffed with meat is served hot, with sour cream or yogurt on top.
Cabbage with fasting rice
Cabbage with fasting rice, prepared with onions, tomato paste and of course, pickled white cabbage :)
White cabbage with sour cream
White cabbage with sour cream, prepared with bone broth and margarine or butter
Pork chop with cabbage and red onion.
Pork chop with cabbage and Szekler onions, prepared with sour cream and seasoned with paprika
Sauerkraut cooked with sausages
After preserving the whey, you can get a very tasty dish.
For this you need products:
- 2-3 kg of cabbage
- 70 grams of fat
- tomato paste (2 teaspoons)
- salt and pepper to taste
- an onion
- five pieces of spin
- two or three pieces of bay leaves
- half a tablespoon of cumin
- teaspoon bell pepper.
The minced cheese is melted in a saucepan or in a deep tray until transparent.
Add the chopped onion to the fat and fry with it until soft.
Now, cabbage is established, in which you need to pour hot water (100-150 g).
Under the lid, everything melts for about 20 minutes on low heat.
Add the cabbage, cumin and paprika.
Mix everything, add the chopped sausages, cover and chop for an hour and a half.
Take care of salt, because usually the cabbage is not usually salty.
Sweet cabbage dish with Transylvanian pork recipe
Sweet cabbage dish with Transylvanian pork recipe. Cabbage seasoned with lean and lean pork pieces, cooked with lard and cumin. Sweet cabbage food with meat. A good cabbage dish for the winter, made after cutting the pork.
I really like this cabbage food with meat! My mother does it quite often, my grandmother and great-grandmother did it (in Sibiu). E o old Transylvanian recipe, transmitted from generation to generation. It is a consistent kind of winter that warms you and feeds you like the world. It is made with sweet cabbage and especially with fresh pork, immediately after cutting it.
In the good Transylvanian style, the spices of this cabbage with meat are salt, pepper, cumin and thyme. It has no tomato juice. In fact, no liquid is added because the cabbage leaves its own water and forms the sauce. Basically, it is about a low, reddish steak over which cabbage is placed.
Also in Transylvania we make the famous toroş with sour cabbage (pickle) & # 8211 recipe here.
The special flavor is given by both the pork and the homemade lard with which it is cooked. Here you will find the recipe for lard and homemade scallops.
In general, the pieces (falls) left from the shaping of the pulp, back and necessarily fatter strips of pork breast (belly) like kaiser & # 8211, ie in stripes, are put. And some fine (raw) ribs fit well with this food.
There are no fixed quantities for this type, but for 1 kg of meat, about 1.5 kg of cabbage is put (which decreases). We do not eat empty cabbage with scattered pieces of meat. I give you the recipe for 8-10 servings of cabbage with pork that you can easily reheat in the next 2-3 days.
- 1 kg pork (leg, ribs, fatter breast)
- 1.5 kg of sweet, fresh cabbage
- 2-3 onions
- 1 tablespoon lard or 2 tablespoons oil
- salt pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin tip
- 1 knife tip of dried thyme
- optional: 1 diced red pepper
- 100 ml of white wine (optional)
A new salad with Beijing cabbage!
Incredible, so simple and tasty that you can prepare it every day. All members of your family will be delighted by this light and tasty salad!
-250 g d smoked chicken breast
-200 g of canned green peas
-2 tablespoons mayonnaise (mayonnaise can be replaced with sour cream or natural yogurt).
Method of preparation:
1.Prepare the marinade. Cut the red onion into semi-rings and transfer it to a bowl. (If you use white onions, pour boiling water over it, leave for 2-3 minutes and throw it in a bowl). Add sugar and vinegar. Mix very well and let marinate.
2. Cut the chicken breast into thin strips (you can cut medium-sized cubes if desired).
3. Take the half of Pekin cabbage, remove 2-3 cm from the bottom and cut it into thin strips. If you do not have Pekin cabbage, you can also use white cabbage, but it must be chopped and massaged a little with your hands to make it softer.
4. Take the greens and finely chop them. (You can use any type of greens: green onions, parsley, coriander, dill).
5. Cut the boiled eggs into medium-sized cubes.
6. In a deep bowl transfer the smoked chicken breast, add the cabbage, greens, eggs, canned green peas and marinated onions. Season with salt, but not too much, as chicken breast and green peas contain salt.
7. Add the mayonnaise. If you want a low-calorie diet salad, then instead of mayonnaise you can use cream or natural yogurt. We mix very well. The salad is ready!
Toilet currant with sausages
Many traditional recipes offer salad cheese sauce.
This is a matter of personal choice.
Even in good cabbage there is always an excess of acid.
If desired, it can be neutralized by adding fresh vegetables.
Chopped onion fried in melted fat until golden brown.
Add sour cabbage and spices (eg, cinnamon, cumin, nutmeg, thyme, white and black pepper), as well as some liquids (water or broth).
You can add two slices peeled and cut into thin slices of apples.
After the dish is turned off for 10-15 minutes, add the chopped sausages.
Close the lid and cook for about two hours.
Ingredients duck on sweet or sour hardened cabbage in the oven
- 1 young, fat duck (duck bud, Sanda Marin tells us), about 1.5-2 kg
- 1 beautiful white cabbage (fresh), mine weighed 2.3 kg or 1 sour cabbage 1.8-2 kg
- 2 medium-sized onions, chopped fish
- 1 tablespoon chopped thyme tip
- 250 ml. of concentrated tomato broth & # 8211 only if you do not use sour cabbage
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped dill
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard (optional)
- 1 orange (optional, can be replaced with 1 apple or 1 onion)
- 3-4 whole garlic cloves
- coarse salt and ground black pepper
Duck on sweet or sour hardened cabbage in the oven & # 8211 seasoning duck and cooking in the oven
1. Remove the duck from the refrigerator, wipe well with absorbent kitchen towels, both on the outside and inside. Burn quickly with a kitchen torch (or on the stove flame) to remove any traces of plumage. Cut the oily skin that hangs around the neck, between the legs and any pieces of fat inside. Keep it aside.
2. Optionally, you can make some fine notches, with the tip of the knife, in the skin on the duck breast. Be careful not to get into the meat, just increase the skin and the layer of fat under it. Grease the duck everywhere with mustard, inside and out (optional). I used mustard because it goes well with the duck and to make sure that the salt and pepper adhere well to it. You can also use oil, but I didn't want to add a drop of fat, because the duck has enough.
3. So, after the mustard, I salted and peppered the duck well. Inside, I stuffed them with orange and tied her legs with string. It can be put in and ½ apple or onion, it will steam there and will not allow the duck to dry during cooking. In a pan, I put the rest of the orange (apple) and 1 onion, as well as the garlic cloves and I put the duck on top. Leave the duck for at least 1 hour at room temperature, it is not recommended to put it in the cold oven.
4. Switch on the oven and set it at 160 C °. Once the oven is hot, cover the duck tray with a suitable lid or wrap it in aluminum foil and put it in the oven, at an average height, for 1 hour and 30 minutes. Halfway through the cooking time (after 45 minutes), turn the duck upside down. Cover carefully and continue to cook until the total time indicated has elapsed.
Hardening of cabbage
5. After turning the duck on the other side, we can grab the cabbage. For sour cabbage, Sanda Marin recommends: "If it's sour cabbage, drain the juice well and wash in 2-3 cold waters, so that it is lost from the sour." So, it's good to listen to it, if we use sour cabbage. I used sweet cabbage, which I finely chopped and sprinkled with 1 teaspoon of salt, leaving it aside for about 15 minutes, until it loses volume.
6. Cut into small pieces all the pieces of skin and fat that we cut in point 1. Put them in a saucepan large enough so that we can cook all the cabbage in it. The pan must be cold. Put it on the fire and turn on the stove, over low heat. Thus, the fatty pieces will gradually heat up, releasing the fat well. Stir frequently, so that it doesn't stick, until the pieces are well browned and a precious layer of super tasty duck lard remains in the pan, in which we will harden the cabbage.
7. After obtaining the duck lard, I removed the scallops from the pan with a whisk (they can reach any destination, but the best ones are just sprinkled with salt). I added 1 onion cut into fish in lard and hardened it for 5-6 minutes, over low heat. I then added all the cabbage and mixed it well. After 5 minutes, I added the tomato broth. Be careful, if sour cabbage is used, no broth is needed.
8. I hardened the cabbage under the lid, stirring frequently, until it softened well, then I seasoned it with salt, pepper (pepper works a lot!), Thyme and finely chopped dill. I hardened the uncovered cabbage, stirring often, for about 5 minutes, then turned off the heat.
Duck on sweet or sour hardened cabbage in the oven & # 8211 preparation
9. After an hour and a half since the duck is in the oven, take it out. We discover the duck and check, it must be soft and tender. We do not turn off the oven, on the contrary, we raise the temperature to 190 ° C. As you can see, a lot of fat has accumulated in the tray, we can still drain it. I confess, I did not spill any drops, I did not add extra lard (as Sanda Marin advises) and no oil, but I could not bear to waste the duck. Also now, I removed from the tray the few slices of orange, which have already fulfilled their purpose.
10. I carefully removed the duck & # 8211 is hot & # 8211 and placed it on a flat plate. I added all the hardened cabbage to the pan and leveled it nicely. And obviously, I put the duck on the cabbage. I put it in the oven already heated to 190 ° C, 10 minutes with the chest up, then 10 minutes with the chest down and again 10-15 minutes with the chest up, until it is nicely browned. It will also catch the cabbage a little crust, coloring nicely.
This is what my duck on the cabbage looked like in the end, rosy, juicy and appetizing. It mostly disappeared at one table, that we ate as if we had never seen food before. The cabbage was delicious, full of taste and the duck simply melted in your mouth.