He put a good Belgian calf's leg in our fridge. The characteristic of this breed is that it has more muscle mass and less fat.
- 1 kg of veal
- 3 onions [red, yellow]
- 3 peppers [red, yellow, green]
- 1 hot pepper
- 2 tablespoons donut pasta: //retete/pasta-de-gogosari-cu-usturoi-65368.html
- 2 tablespoons fresh lard
- 50 ml oil
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Veal with pepper trio:
Onions are cleaned, washed and chopped.
Lightly fry the onion in lard.
Add the washed meat and cut into suitable pieces [as a mouthful].
Peel, wash and chop the peppers. Add them to the quality. Sarati.
Put enough hot water to cover the meat and cook over medium heat.
When the liquid has dropped and the sauce starts to form, try if the meat is cooked.
Add the donut paste.
Straighten the taste with salt and serve with your favorite garnish.
It goes very well with plain boiled rice.
when you cut the peppers keep about two tablespoons with which you will decorate the dish at the end.
I prepared a recipe with Razvan capia pepper salad, like you've never seen before!
Whether you are vegan or fasting for Easter, we are here to support your choice with a delicious recipe, full of goodness, so that you have the energy to continue with good days!
Here, at our place, at Idicel Pădure, the whole team holds the Easter Lent. We gather at the table every week at lunchtime, talk, plan and enjoy what we have, as a family.
Zacusca, capsicum salad, eggplant salad, but also jams and hazelnut cream are not missing from our meals. They are very good spread on hot bread, but they are just as good in other recipes, fasting, tasty and with natural ingredients.
Hot pepper jam with capsicum and baked donuts
This is my first time preparing this hot pepper jam with capsicum and baked donuts and it's already become my favorite of spices.
I tasted such a sweetness, from my dear chefs, on the occasion of various meetings, and this season I did not miss the opportunity to prepare it myself.
But I prepared it according to my taste, not according to the classic recipe, in the sense that I combined hot peppers with capsicums and baked donuts.
It is also spicy combined, but it is insane, especially served with various steaks, fish, potatoes, or included in sauces.
The classic recipe is prepared with ingredients in a ratio of 1: 1 (ie 1 kg hot peppers / 1 kg sugar / 1 l vinegar), I deviated from these quantities because my baked peppers were juicy and then I reduced the liquid .
Ghost pepper chipsOctober 19, 2018 Go to recipe Print recipe Pin137 Share44 Yum3 Tweet Email 184 Actions
Make spicy ghost pepper recipes at home with this recipe. Homemade spicy tortilla chips are hotter than anything you'll get in the store.
Have you ever tried ghost pepper chips? You know, those ghost pepper powder chips that you can buy in the store that promise all kinds of heat. The best known is Paqui Chip, but I see that other brands appear everywhere in big brands and in stores nationwide.
The thing is, these spicy chips and other foods made with ghost peppers are often market-oriented, and for the mass market in general, the true intensity of ghost pepper is too hot, so producers buffer the heat to fit. the general palace.
Grab a bag of chips that promises a world of seasoning for the true lover of spicy food and have been quite often disappointed.
Now we were making our own Ghost Pepper chips at home!
I made them with some of the homemade pepper powder I made from the phantom peppers I grew in my garden this year, then dehydrated them and ground them into a powder.
You can learn more about how to dehydrate hot peppers to make chili powder here.
I fried some sliced corn tortillas until they were nice and crispy, then tossed them with the ghost powder. The outcome? SPICY!
Now you can make them at home. Let's talk about how we do them, shall we?
Easter Recipes: Eggs stuffed with anchovy paste. Method of preparation
Put the eggs to boil. They should boil so that the yolk is hard. After they have cooled, they are cleaned and cut in half, lengthwise. Remove the yolk carefully, perfectly. Beware of egg whites, they can break easily!
The yolks are added to a bowl, over which butter and a teaspoon of fish paste are added. Mix all this well, until you get a creamy and homogeneous paste, which will fill the egg whites.
Ingredients fasting sarmale with poultry & # 8211 corn & # 8211 and mushrooms
- 200 grams of poultry
- 250 grams of fresh mushrooms
- 60 ml. of oil
- 1 suitable sauerkraut, about 1.5 kg
- 1 large onion (100 grams)
- 400 grams of chopped tomato pulp (or tomatoes in broth, along with their juice)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika (optional)
- thyme and dill chopped, fresh or dried (optional)
Preparation of fasting sarmale with corn & # 8211 corn groats, preparation of cabbage
1. Peel a squash, grate it and wash it with lukewarm water and drain well. If it is very salty, rinse a few more times, until the salt is gone. Each pickled cabbage leaf is cut on the back and divided into approximately equal pieces. From the larger sheets, 3-4 pieces of cabbage will be enough to fold the stuffed cabbage, from the smaller ones, only 2 or even one. Chop the stalks, cut ribs and pieces of cabbage broken or too small for the sarmale. From these we will form a comfortable bed in the pot, on which we will place our stuffed cabbage rolls.
Preparation of fasting sarmale with corn & # 8211 corn groats, preparation of the filling
2. The & # 8211 croutons are placed in a bowl and covered with cold water for about 3-4 fingers. Everything that rises to the surface of the water & # 8211 hoaspe, impurities & # 8211 is removed, then the bird drains through a sieve and rinses under a stream of cold water. Allow to drain well.
3. Clean, wash well and finely chop the onion. Heat the oil over medium heat in a large pan and add the onion and 1 pinch of salt. Stir, reduce heat to low and sauté onions for 7-8 minutes, until soft.
4. Meanwhile, clean the mushrooms well of impurities, brushing them with a brush and wiping them with absorbent kitchen paper towels, then finely chop. After the onion softens (becomes translucent) add the mushrooms to the pan. Stir, turn the heat to medium and fry the mushrooms with the onion for another 5-6 minutes. After softening the mushrooms, add pepper and salt to taste, paprika and chopped greens (if you use and you use).
5. Add over the rest of the ingredients from the pan and the well drained water. Stir, stirring constantly, until the pastry is well impregnated with the oil, spices and juices from the pan (about 2-3 minutes).
7. Add to the pan ½ of the chopped tomatoes, along with their juice. Mix well for about 1-2 minutes.
8. Finally, the composition is well bound, not at all fluid. Allow to cool a little, then taste a little and adjust the taste of salt. The composition should not be too salty, because sauerkraut is also salty. After seasoning well, we can fill / fold / form the sarmales.
Preparation of fasting sarmale with pâté & # 8211 corn groats, wrapping / filling of sarmales
9. These fasting sarmales are wrapped / filled just like any other sarmale. Put a tablespoon of stuffing on the pieces of sauerkraut, roll and stuff the ends inside. A detailed video of how you work at the recipe for traditional sarmale.
Preparation of fasting sarmale with corn & # 8211 corn groats, cooking sarmales
10. For cooking sarmales, I like to use a ceramic pot. However, they can be cooked in any pot, those with thicker walls being recommended. On the bottom of the pot I spread ½ of the chopped cabbage prepared in point 1, then I arranged the sarmales, the rest of the chopped cabbage and sprinkled with the remaining chopped tomatoes.
11. Place a weight on top of the sarmales, usually a saucer upside down. Its role is to keep them below the liquid level during boiling. Pour hot water into the pot to cover the 4-finger sarmales, then cover with a lid. The sarmales can be boiled on the stove, over low heat, or in the oven. I cooked my stuffed sarmales in a preheated oven at 180 ° C, for 2 and a half hours, during which time they boiled perfectly, becoming tender to melt in my mouth. After they were ready, I let the sarmales steam under the lid for another 30 minutes. During this time, the bird became more swollen and the sarmales became even tastier.
Serving fasting sarmale with corn & # 8211 corn groats
These fasting sarmale with poultry are served hot, with bread or polenta, if preferred. Optionally, hot peppers can also be served at the table. They are good-looking, with a golden-red color and very, very tasty.
Beef paprika with dumplings
Beef paprika with dumplings, stewed with onion and lard, along with the paprika, tomato paste and white wine
Beef paprika with potatoes
Beef paprika with potatoes, stewed with onion, tomato paste and potatoes, seasoned with thyme, bay leaves, garlic and green parsley
Paprika with mushrooms and potatoes
Paprika with fresh or canned mushrooms and potatoes, prepared with sour cream and onion, seasoned with paprika
RECIPES Lent-filled peppers with rice and mushrooms
The recipe is as light as it is tasty. The ingredients are simple and can be enjoyed by anyone, maybe you already have them at home and you can get to work.
If you are not fasting, know that they work great, served with a fatter yogurt or sm & acircnt & acircnă. Don't forget to sprinkle them with a little fresh parsley, both for appearance and for a fresh aroma!
4 fresh or frozen bell peppers
50 ml oil
1 large onion
approx. 350 g fresh mushrooms (or 250 g frozen)
150 g round grain rice
3 tablespoons tomato broth with kapia pepper (or other tomato juice, tomato cubes, broth, etc.)
2 tablespoons flour
salt and pepper to taste
thyme, bay leaves
fresh parsley to serve
Finely chop the onion, put the carrot on the grater and fry them in a little oil.
When the onion becomes glassy, add the finely chopped mushrooms and let them harden, stirring the mixture until it softens and leaves a little juice.
Put the washed rice in a pan with some water, mix and leave it for 1-2 minutes to absorb the vegetable flavors. If the juice left by the mushrooms is not enough, add very little water.
Put a tablespoon of broth, a little freshly chopped parsley, salt, pepper and the rest of the spices to taste. Add & icircn filling and 2 tablespoons water and mix.
Set the pan aside and let the filling cool down a bit, then fill the peppers. If you use frozen peppers, there is no need to defrost them beforehand.
Turn the oven to 180 degrees.
Pass the end of the peppers through the flour, so as to create a film that will not let the filling come out & icircn while the peppers are boiling.
In an appropriate size saucepan, add a little oil, the rest of the broth and the rest of the flour dissolved in a little cold water. Add salt, pepper and spices to taste.
Put the peppers in a saucepan, fill with water so that you can cover them well.
Cover the pan with a lid or aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes.
After 30 minutes, remove the lid or foil, sprinkle the peppers with the sauce from the pan and let them boil in the oven for another 15 minutes until they are nicely browned.
Serve the peppers stuffed with fasting as they are warm, with freshly chopped parsley. If you are not fasting, you can add yogurt or sm & acircnt & acircnă.
We clean the potatoes and cut their squares. We wash the meat.
Heat the onion, add 2 tablespoons of pepper paste put in a homemade jar.
Add the diced meat. We add the wine.
Put a lid on and let the meat penetrate, if necessary add more water. Add the spices.
After 30 minutes, put the diced potatoes over the meat.
Let it boil under the lid for another 30 minutes, if necessary add more water. At the end we put the finely chopped parsley.
We cut the cabbage as big as we want. Add olive oil. Add salt and pepper. Put 4 tablespoons of sour cream, vinegar to taste, 2 tablespoons of sugar. We mix everything well.
Serve with cabbage salad.
Cook hot pepper salad with onion in vinegar
- 700 gr hot peppers, red and green
- 150 gr of Bulgarian pepper
- 150 gr red pepper, tomatoes
- 250 gr yellow onion
- 250 gr red onion
- For the liquid solution:
- 500 ml of wine vinegar
- 500 ml of water
- 2 tablespoons pickling salt
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon pickle spices
Method of preparation
The hot and Bulgarian peppers are washed well and chopped into rounds, without removing the seeds. The hotness of the peppers is in the ribs and seeds.
The capsicums are washed, cleaned and chopped into small cubes.
The white and red onions are cleaned and finely chopped. Mix with peppers.
For the liquid solution, put the vinegar with water and spices in a bowl, on the fire.
When the liquid starts to boil, add salt and sugar to taste.
Let it boil for 1-2 minutes.
Meanwhile, the mixture of hot peppers with onions is put in sterilized jars and stuffed as much as possible, but without crushing the pepper slices.
Pour the hot solution into the jars, screw the lids on and cover the jars with a blanket.
Leave it like this until it cools down, then label it and transfer it to the pantry.
Is a hot pepper salad with onion in vinegar, full of color and taste.
It is not overly spicy and can be served with sour soups, sarmale and various dishes.